Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What I've been up to

Well the Viking Turkey Hat was a hit or at least it sparked laughter for Christmas.













I was then left with a new kind of turkey leftovers so I found some hat patterns this one is Sweetness by Dot Matthews.

This is a hat called Ribbed Beret also by Dot Matthews.
I decided to break out more stash and clear my drawars for the new year hense the purple hat called Nubby Brim Cloche by Eileen Tepper. That hat I gave to my cousin who loves purple.


Then the white hat called Belliveau Cove by Melissa Rotert, but beware this pattern has a number of flaws in the pattern and took me quite a bit of time to figure out what was truly required but not said in the directions. This hat my mom loved so I gave it to her.

I made this bag for a little girl who loves the color green I took the pattern for Kid’s Sunshine Tote by Cylinda Mathews and didn’t change colors to make a sun but sewed on the lady bug which is by Eva B. Lunde.

1 comment:

tami and todd said...

HA! I love that Viking Turkey Hat! It's FABULOUS! I could totally see my hubby wearing it on Thanksgiving! AWESOME!