Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Snowflakes, Thread Purchase, & Viking Turkey Hat

This was my latest project for a family member. I found the pattern for the Viking Turkey Hat at the craftster site.


The wonderful model is my youngest brother Ben, doesn’t he look hilarious in the hat.




I got this wonderful order from Mimi on the 15th I was so excited I wasn’t sure I would get this order before the 25th but I got it, thanks Mimi. She even sent some extra stuff that was so sweet of her.

Here are some more snowflakes made at the same time as the others.

This snowflake was the first on this page. This was also the last one I crocheted.


This one has a few problems with it but I ignored them in order to increase quantity, this is #2.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Your brothers are so cute! (And I'm not saying that cause you bought some threads from me :p ) Well, you all look sweet!
Thanks for sharing such nice pics :)