Friday, October 13, 2006

This bookmark is named Victorian Ribbon & Lace Bookmark, Denise Augostine made this pattern, though I had to go to webarchive.org to accesses it. I had made this earlier but I needed to get the right color ribbon and was not satisfied with all I saw. With Halloween here I had a plethora of orange that I did not have before, I am pleased with the result.

This is another creation by Crochetroo in the Queensland Rockpools & Beaches Package . These color combinations are not my favorite, but I was pleased with the result anyway.


This is just a close up look.


I made one of these right away when I got the pattern but I was away from home and did not have my beads for the eye. So I made another with the eye because a blind Baby Sweet Lip is no fun. Pattern by Crochetroo.


When I saw Crochetroo's new Butterflies, dragon flies and moths from downunder - crochet bookmarks and motifs I was inspired to create a few new butterflies of my own, I also had a request to make a pink and purple one. If you want to make one of your very own go here.


This one I made with my mother in mind for I know her favorite color is red so hence the butterfly. Once I finished it I gave it to my mother and she was please with it.

No surprise this pattern also was created by Crochetroo and I thought it was fitting sense we are in the Halloween month. Specifically this is a Female Funnel Web.


Another close up.


2 comments:

tami and todd said...

I love that butterfly bookmark (I've been browsing your site & this bookmark is my favorite) I would love to make a handful of them for my Book Club... how can I get my hands on a pattern?

blueyes_crochet said...

Sorry about that I didn't know I didn't have a link for that pattern, here it is:
http://crochetroo.blogspot.com/2006/08/ulysses-butterfly-bookmark-free.html
have fun.