Saturday, June 17, 2006

Crochetroo's Bookmarks



This Blue Tongued Lizard I created for my brother who is in Mexico, my family sent him a care package so I though he might apreciate this more masculine bookmark. This bookmark I created after I created Esta's bookmark for the great bookmark exchange. I want her to be suppriesed so I will not post a picture of that bookmark till after she has recieved it. I used a thread I got from Jackie Lim called Cannon SC009.


This bookmark called an Angel Fish I created in the lunch break between my Human Anatomy & Physiology Lab and Lecture. But it didn't look right till after I ironed it. I used a thread I got from Jackie Lim called Monaco BS88. This is apart of Crochetroo's Fish From The Great Barrier Reef.


This was a challenging bookmark for I crocheted it while watching two little girls one of which is 4 and the other is 2. The challenge was in changing colors though not difficult it was time consuming. I used regular colors: red white and black. I created this after the Angel bookmark. This fish is called a Clown Fish aslo apart of Crochetroo's Fish From The Great Barrier Reef.


This Seahorse bookmark I crocheted last night while I rewatched Taken.
This Seahorse is also apart of Crochetroo's Fish From The Great Barrier Reef. I used a thread I got from Jackie Lim called Anchor KAM16.











No comments: