Saturday, December 11, 2010

An Amaryllis Flower & a Fried Brain

Because I’m a visual person and don’t have lots of pictures of crafts to show I am going to show you shots of my Amaryllis bulb “Emerald” as the flower scape grows.


The scape is barely out of the bulb.


Here the flower part of the scape is completely out. This is shot a few days later than the first picture.



At the end of a long day here is a shot I captured.


Amost almost…


The flowers are almost ready to open.


Here she is Emerald in her full beauty.


OK this shot is the only good picture I got when I took a 2 ½ hour drive to Charleston, South Carolina. I took this trip only to take a 2 hour “Speech and Language Pathology Praxis test”. After I took the test I promptly had a meltdown sure I had not passed the exam.

The good news is that after waiting nearly a month for the results I found out that I passed the exam.

Now that my brain is completely fried from school and Christmas is coming I am trying to scrape up the dregs of my creativity to produce new cute and totally amazing presents. HELP PLEASE I am open to any great Ideas for gifts. I’ll even go for a creativity inspiring picture. If it looks amazing, I will try to figure out how to make it I just need to find the fantastic picture.

I did find one creativity inspiring picture so far.

I need many more to go…

No comments: